Friday, October 2, 2009

Enjoy!

Welcome to tokillpresidents.blogspot.com, I am your editor and correspondent big mike craft, formerly with the old Lansky Group (Meyer Lansky) and the N C S. I hope you enjoy my writing. It is all,unfortunately TRUE! My email for any interested parties is tokillpresidents@gmail.com Enjoy the year in the State of New York. There will be more News Blogs after a week has gone by. I am hoping that John Walsh, who I met, will make a deal to talk about my life. As of this date, All of 2000's, he has not! I will be hoping to discuss my career in the rackets, my beating the government in court, the government screwing me out of money, and the fact that I possess the only anti-terror contract with the Treasury in the nation. I also donated 50% of the 10 million dollar reward for exact terrorism information, to the F D N Y but the Treasury/IRS/FBI/Justice Dept. will not make any arrests and they are also showing disrespect to all 911 injured F D N Y persons! I was just doing my duty to help in the War on Terror. With my contacts, I did not miss much! The IRS/CID refused to work! Sincerely, Big Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment